Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Buzz is Finally Buzzin'

So yesterday we finally got out our first issue of our school newspaper of the new school year. I can't believe we actually made it to 10 pages! I had made a poster and put out a box of the newspaper underneath it. Some of the staff helped me pass out the paper during lunch and around senior balcony. Surprisingly many people were really excited about it, though many wondered when we started to have a school newspaper...(it's been around forever by the way). I think we were so much more organized and from now on our paper is going to be so much better. Hopefully this year our reader turnout will be much larger. Eventually we are just going to put out a box of the newspapers so people can just pick one up; of course this will have to be after we can be sure that we have a large audience. I am very excited about the newspaper this year and I hope it keeps getting better

1 comment:

Miller said...

Merissa: You should be proud of The Buzz. There was a lot of solid content in it and that's what people will come back for. If you keep writing articles that people want to read, they'll keep reading!

Good job and keep it up.