Monday, December 15, 2008

Working on the Site

So, I found a website maker called SynthaSite and made a website called "The Lily Pad". It's not an actual website yet because I'm still working on it, but it seems to be coming out great so far. I made a group on Facebook where people can upload pictures to me. My email is also up there for people who wish to send me poems and/or short stories. So far two people have sent me poems and three (four including myself) have given me many photographs which I have uploaded.

What I'm also thinking about doing is adding an article a week about a modern day artist/writer or an event that involves art. I'm having a lot of trouble finding people/events to write about. I did numerous searches on Google News, New York Times, and even just plain old Yahoo! and I couldn't find anything. I think what I'm going to do is message all of the people in my Facebook group and see if they have anyone of interest that they want to know more about.

I'm so excited about this website, I hope that it will be up as soon as possible and that I will be able to find some type of "artsy" news available.

No comments: